When you think about engaging in age play….what comes to mind? Most think of the 20 somethings who drink from sippy cups, wear diapers and post pics on Tumblr sucking binkies with their stuffies and blankies. If you have been reading this blog for long or if you have read my “about me” section you know that I am double that age and to big for diapers….so would you be surprise to know that I enjoy forms of age play?
Trust me, no one was more surprised than myself when I made the revelation! In fact, I’ve been trying to write a post about age play for a while now. The thoughts have swirled in my head, ran through my mind and still I resisted writing it, not sure of how to say or what. Fr some, it’s easy to admit they are little and desire age play. For other’s like myself…it’s not so easy. It can be embarrassing to admit to the guys you date as well as yourself. But when you finally do admit it, it’s a freeing and liberating feeling and tends to explain things that didn’t make sense before.
Why is it so complicated? Let’s start with the question, “What is ageplay? If you were to research/look it up, you would see the following statements defining ageplay.
- Ageplay is a form of roleplaying in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age, sexually or non-sexually.
- Ageplay is roleplaying between adults, and involves consent from all parties. Portraying any age can be the goal of ageplay, from babies, to the elderly. Usually this involves someone pretending to be younger than they actually are, but more rarely can involve assuming an older role.
- Within dominant/submissive relationships, ageplay can enhance power dynamics, and allow a partner to feel more comfortable with their dominance or submission.
- Individuals who ageplay enjoy portraying children, or enjoy childlike elements typical of children present in adults.
- Ageplay can be sexual or non-sexual. It may be mildly sexual, or very sexual.
- Sexual variations may include among other things such as incest play, in which individuals recreate and sexualize roles within a family, and Daddy’s girl fetishism in which real or imagined age differences are the basis of the roleplaying and the female is portrayed as the younger partner.
- Sexual ageplay itself does not involve the sexual attraction to biologically underage people. Rather, when a consenting adult takes on the roleplaying mindset of a young person, it is motivated by re-experiencing emotional states and social interactions of one’s youth, which also happen to be pleasurable in a sexual context to the participants.
- Ageplay is not considered pedophilia or related to pedophilia by professional psychologists.
Ageplay for me…is allowing myself to regress to a younger state of mind and allowing my partner to care for me. It’s little things like…
- enjoying a bubble bath’s with rubber duckies floating in my water while he keeps me company.
- It’s having him force me to eat things that as an adult I would turn my nose up to (veggies are top of this list)
- It’s been told when to get ready for bed and when to go to bed (even when I don’t want to). Reminding me to brush my teeth and wash my face.
- It’s having him settle me into the car and ensuring that I have fastened the seat belt or doing it himself.
- It’s holding my hand out in public and not allowing me to add 50 million things to the grocery cart that I don’t need.
- It’s cuddling me after a night mare, soothing my hair back and telling me that everything is going to be ok.
- Checking the closet for monsters and telling bedtime stories to help me get to sleep.
What things allow me to regress?
- When my partner say’s “Let me do that Little one”
- Anything my partner says in that STERN “Daddy” voice (i.e. Do you want a spanking? Excuse me? When he starts that count 1….2….3″
- When my partner takes my hand in public and keeps a hold on me as we walk around
- When he orders my food for me and ensures that I eat healthy (even when I don’t want to).
Examples of me in age play:
- While I was with CSM, I could be sitting on the couch watching an R rated movie while he worked. He would look up and say “Your to Little to watch that, choose something else” I would regress into that Little place of “will you watch it with me” instead of “excuse me, 38 yr old woman here”.
- While I was with Garrick, I was laying in bed watching porn and got a text message that said “It’s time to start getting ready for bed Little one”, I grumbly pushed pause, started getting ready for bed and then pleaded for a little more time to finish my movie. He’s reply was I could, but could not cum…..bugger fart! It’s funny as a sub friend once told me if it ever occurred to me that I didn’t have to and to be honest…it doesn’t.
In fact, when guys ask me if I am sexual in my little place….GODS how I dread that question because things always seem to go weird at this point. Either they start saying things like “I would LOVE to fuck you in your little space” or “that’s gross that someone would want to fuck you while you’re in that kind of head space. Often times I have those who think that I want to re-enact the rape and molestation that I experienced as a child which is the farthest thing from it.
I always feel like I have to clarify to them that even when I’m in a little space, I’m still a grown woman with grown woman needs. I still have sexual thoughts while I’m feeling little and thoughts like “See Daddy’s Cock, suck Daddy’s cock” run through my mind….right behind “grab your stuffie and watch cartoons cause it’s fun”.
Just because I am in Little space, it doesn’t mean that when we are cuddling and Daddy strokes my arm/leg that my nipples don’t get hard or that my pussy doesn’t get wet…it just means that not only am I a horny sub but I can become a pouty, pleadie, grabby hands Little trying to suck or fuck my Daddy. It is something that just naturally happens for me. Just like I can be in total Little space and get a work call…it snaps me right out and into big mode.
So, do my age play needs, expectations, wants, desires make me better or worse than other Little’s? No, we are all different and that’s ok. Do I expect every guy I date to be interested in age play, no…but I have to admit that it could be the reason that my past dating attempts haven’t worked out.
It’s like someone who is into rope play. If your partner doesn’t enjoy being tied up with rope or into bondage…how do you find the middle ground and work around?